- A mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
- Understanding creative direction and executing against direction with seamless precision
- Figuring things out – We don’t have all the answers, but someone somewhere does.
- Communication – Things move fast, we all need to be on the same page.
- Organization – We have lots of files, like a lot. It’s important to keep track of it all.
- Multitasking across various editing projects with ease
- Working behind the camera – Basic knowledge of camera work
- Always asking why – Curious about the world around you.